- In addition to looking for environmentally friendly travel motivation, Pinterest keeps in mind an increased interest in “agritourism ideas” and overseas knowing programs (“abroad education”).
- In 2015 bus travel was popular, but this year tourists are requiring to the rails. Train travel searches have actually surged 107%.
- Travelers are likewise trying to find intriguing lodgings (“ecotourism architecture”) such as treehouse retreats, biodomes, ecolodges, and other environmentally focused getaways.
- It’s not almost where to go however how to do it. Tourists are looking for zero-waste travel basics for items and packaging pointers. Pinterest likewise notes a surge in search for ideas on how individuals can minimize their carbon footprint.
- And for those who pick not to go anywhere at all? Weekend staycations are likewise trending, and locations may wish to think about how to accommodate their extremely own locals.
Does your company desire to be active on Pinterest? Learn finest practices to get the most out of your existence on this photo-heavy platform here.
Millennials yield purchasing power, and they wish to invest it on travel. Learn how to market and sell your trips to this generation here.
With the release of its top travel trends for 2020, Pinterest makes it much easier for travel market experts to target these audiences on its platform. And possibly it’s not a surprise that stats suggest a heavy focus and interest in responsible travel. Searches for environment-friendly travel have increased 73% over the past year. Individuals definitely still want to get away– they simply wish to do it in an eco-friendly fashion.
When armchair travelers look for jaw-dropping landscapes and excellent food dishes, possibilities are they turn to Instagram. The social-sharing app is among the most popular worldwide with 1 billion active users scrolling and searching through 95 million videos and pictures published every day. In a rush to complete on Instagram, travel companies would be sensible to remember one other photo-heavy platform: Pinterest.
Established a decade ago, Pinterest ended up being the fastest standalone website in history to reach 10 million special users in 2012. Its growth has corresponded in the years since, and there are now 300 million active users on the site. But it’s who those users are that make the platform especially interesting experts working in the travel market. Almost 80% of Pinterest users are women, and 50% of Millennials utilize Pinterest a minimum of as soon as a month. Both yield purchasing power travel companies seek.
It’s who those users are that make the platform especially appealing to specialists working in the travel market. With the release of its top travel patterns for 2020, Pinterest makes it simpler for travel industry specialists to target these audiences on its platform. Searches for environment-friendly travel have actually increased 73% over the previous year. Last year bus travel was popular, however this year travelers are taking to the rails.